Lightweight Cookie Notice JS
Note that this product is also available as a WordPress plugin. For more information, see Lightweight Cookie Notice.
Optimized for performance
For the reasons above, we recommend this product for high-performance websites or high-traffic websites.
Collect the cookie consent for multiple categories
With the script options, you can configure an unlimited number of cookie categories. In the cookie settings, an activation toggle will be presented to the user for each category.
You can display the cookie notice only to the users located in a custom list of countries. The geolocation is performed with the GeoLite2 database or with HostIp.info.
The cookie notice can be positioned at the bottom of the screen, at the top of the screen, or at the center of the screen as a modal window.
The following additional features are also available:
- An optional mask that blocks the interactions with the website.
- An optional shake effect that brings attention to the cookie notice.
- An optional refresh of the page for the users that accept the cookie notice.
- Custom colors for the backgrounds of the elements, for the borders, for the typefaces, for the masks, and more.
- Ability to use your custom font family to create consistency with the style of your website. You can set different font families for the headings, the body, and the buttons.
- Ability to control the border width and the border radius of containers and buttons.
- Ability to set the opacity of the masks, backgrounds, and borders.
- Ability to set the shadows of the containers.
- The ability to include custom HTML in the cookie notice and the cookie settings modal window.
- The ability to have HTML tables with information about the cookies in the cookie settings modal window.
The basic implementation of this script requires only one line of code:
Cookie notice options
This script comes with a total of 100 options. The complete list of option is available in the plugin demo and in the plugin manual.
This product makes use of the following resources:
- GeoIP2 PHP API licensed under the Apache License 2.0
- MaxMind DB Reader PHP API licensed under the Apache License 2.0
- Common Code for MaxMind Web Service Clients licensed under the Apache License 2.0
- Composer licensed under the MIT License
This product can include GeoLite2 data created by MaxMind, available from https://www.maxmind.com.