after Instagram made changes on his API and disabled photos feed with username and hashtag. InstaGet Now supports only gitting images with the access token
Note: the plugin is work supports NEW Instagram API
Our goal is to provide high-quality and user-friendly products for our customers. That’s why instaGet comes with tons of features
- Fully Customizable
- Select the number of photos you want to display in the feed.
- Set the number of columns you want in the feed, customize colors, sizes, etc.
- UX (User Experience)
- instaGet is Fully responsive and mobile friendly and allows you to specify the width of the Instagram Feed .
- instaGet is easy to setup with just a few lines of code and less than 5 minutes.
- Well Documented – InstaGet has full documentation, so using this plugin is very easy.
- Cross-Browser Support – instaGet works with all the major browsers, like Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Edge, Opera, Internet Explorer, etc.
How to add instaGet to your website?
To install instaGet you will need a bit of knowledge in development and a minute of your time. Just follow a brief instruction:
- Purchase instaGet at CodeCanyon and download plugin zip-file
- Download JS and CSS files to your server
- Add instaGet script to your website
- Initialize the library on the page
How to customize instaGet?
you can customize instaGet columns and choose between “more button” or “scroll” options etc, easily from library options and customize button and link colors from CSS file using CSS variables.
Experience any problems with the installation of instaGet to your website? Contact us and we will be happy to help!