Seria - jQuery Slideshow Plugin
Responsive jQuery Text/Photo Slideshow Plugin with Expand Feature
Seria – jQuery Slideshow Plugin is a multi-purpose vertical slideshow plugin that can be used to create product showcases, photo galleries, display blog posts or news. Also you can use it to create portfolio of your works in quite interesting way!
The good news is that Seria plugin can be easily customized with just few options to suit any particular needs. For example, you can show/hide and configure visibility of adjacent photos, switch between normal or carousel mode, show photos in enlarged panoramic view, etc. Worth noting that CSS of plugin is split into sections and groups for easy modifications.
With all this packed into single plugin you get wide support for different browsers, starting with IE8 up to the latest mobiles and tablets!
- Mobile optimized
- Retina ready
- CSS3 transitions
- Normal or carousel scroll mode
- Configurable visibility, color and opacity of adjacent photos
- Three variations for text animation
- Image preloading
- Auto orientation and image centering
- Two styles of photo enlargement
- Panning for enlarged photos
- API and callbacks
- Valid markup
- JSHint compliant code
- Detailed documentation
Update to version 1.1 (Mar 03, 2014)
- added “Mobile Layout” section to documentation
- added new plugin option “adjacentOpacity”
- fixed problem with scroll duration when switching desktop <=> mobile layout
- fixed problem with “startWith” in “normal” scroll mode
Update to version 1.2 (Mar 06, 2014)
- added “panning on” indicator when switching to photo expand mode
- added new plugin option “adjacentColor”
- slightly increased contrast for image captions
Update to version 1.3 (10/03/2014)
- added support for CSS3 transitions!
Update to version 1.4 (12/03/2014)
- fixed flickering of images with enabled “css3” and “rewindFast” plugin options
- refactored code related to “rewindFast” plugin option
- general optimization related to css3 transitions
If you have any questions or need help with customizing this plugin please feel free to contact me using comments dashboard!