CryptWallet - Crypto Currency Mobile Wallet Pro
CryptWallet – Crypto Currency Mobile Wallet Pro
CryptWallet Application is an Android-based Crypto Coin mobile wallet. It provides amazing user experience while doing deposit and Withdraws of Crypto Coin. This Application is super easy to use and customize. Now Improve your business with easy use of CryptoWallet app. You can buy, Share with your friends your referral link, Buy coin with a bank for Credit card and lots more. We have provided separate documentation for Android Client Side as well as Server Side. We tried to design an awesome user experience.
All files and code have been well organized and nicely commented to customize. We have included a clear and detail documentation folder to describe the code structures.
If there is something that you would like to know then we are happy to help you out.
Demo User access: email: [email protected], pass: 12345
- Dashboard with Deposit and Withdraw Charts
- Fully responsive and dynamic design
- Dashboard History chart
- Wallet List
- Wallet Activity transaction
- Buy Coin(with bank and credit card)
- Create Wallet
- Generate wallet address
- Coin deposit system
- Coin withdrawal system
- User can send coin to both internal and external address
- User profile
- Referral List, Referral Link, Share in social media
- Secured withdrawal using queue
- All files are well commented
- Well Documentation
- Free Updates
- Quick support
- Change Password
What will you get?
- Cryptwallet Mobile Wallet files
- Android studio 3.5
- Kotlin as primary language
- MVP as Project architecture
- Target SDK version 28
- Minimum SDK version 17
- Java 8.0 and above
- RxJava for reactive programming
- XML for layout designing
- Markdown for documentation
- Retrofit as Network client
- Gson for Data parsing
Change Log: Version 2.0 – 127th October ‘2021
- All required dependencies updated to the latest version.
- Android minimum and target device updated to the latest version.
- App UI issue fixed.
- App build with Android Studio Arctic Fox (2020.3.1).