TinyMCE4 Album Image Manager
$11 • 44 sales
This is a TinyMCE4 album & image manager plugin. It makes it easier to manage images(group by album and user) in tinymce. It needs a server with PHP & mysql.
- Multiple Images Insert: You can select many images into editor at once. And you can edit each image’s attributes(such as title, width and height).
- Multiple Image Previews: When adding an image from a link, the plugin will retrieve the image and show a preview so that you are sure of the image that you are adding.
- Multiple Uploads: You will be able to upload multiple images at once by selecting them or dragging and dropping.
- Multiple users: The Album and Images are group by user, Each user has it’s own albums and images.
- Albums Manager: The Images are classified by albums, this plugin contains album manage, such as add, update, and delete album.
- Ajax Upload: The upload feature uses ajax and so no page refreshing when uploading.
- Quick Search: You can search images by title, so it’s easy to find what you want
- Quick Install: Just execute sql and modify the configuration file(if you want) and then upload to the tinymce plugins’ folder. That is it.
- Source Code: Nothing is hidden.
- Excute data.sql in your mysql tool. The data.sql contains two tables: leaui_albums and leaui_files and some initial data.
- Update config.php. You should edit the db configurations at least. There are comments in the php file to help you with this.
- Upload the files to the tinymce plugins’ folder.
- Update your tinymce configuration to add `leaui_image` plugin, eg:
"leaui_image advlist autolink link lists charmap hr anchor pagebreak",
"directionality textcolor paste fullpage textcolor"
toolbar1: "leaui_image | styleselect formatselect fontselect fontsizeselect | bold italic underline strikethrough "